Before we arrive to re-enamel your bath, there are a few things you can do before our visit. Firstly the bathroom should be cleared of all your personal effects, i.e. bathroom toiletries weighing scales, shower curtains, rugs. Basically anything that can be removed out of the bathroom easily should be removed.
- Please make sure if you have dripping taps that they are repaired prior to us arriving.
- If you are replacing your taps waste and overflow please ensure that these items are removed before our arrival. It is preferable for us to re enamel the bath with all the fittings off if you are changing them anyway. We do however understand that this is not always possible if it is your only bathroom.
- Please ensure that the fittings are not put on with silicone as this can affect our process especially if it is very fresh. If you have had to fit the new taps please use plumbers mate or an acrylic sealant instead of silicone.
- Please ensure that if you are having tiling done the tiles are fitted down to the bath and the silicone seal is left off! If fresh sealant has been applied it is very difficult to remove when it is still fresh and this could result in extra cost.
- If you are unsure of anything please don’t hesitate to contact use first we will be more than happy to advise you with any questions.
We are very thorough with our preparation, so anything in the bathroom that cannot be removed will be carefully covered up.
We provide dust sheets and all materials to cover up everything in the bathroom.